A funfair where all Payerne from the outside and from here meet together in Friendship and Brotherhood.
The traditional shooting competition takes place over three days with a programme of shots and fairground attractions. As every year, more than 500 shooters from Payerne and elsewhere compete on Saturdays against each other on the manual targets of the Vernex Stand.
New in 2019: the Irish evening on Friday at the Casino-Stand, hosted by Kenny's Swiss Side. The Ferris wheel returns to the festival with other exciting attractions such as Scorpio or Octopus.
The announcement of the results takes place on Sunday on General-Jomini Square and is followed by the traditional shooters' banquet. The dances are performed on Sundays and Monday evenings by the Youth and to the musical notes of the Panache Orchestra and the Pacific Group.
- Sunday at 7:30 pm - Procession in town (departure from the Place de Fête) and return of the banners.
- Monday at 1:30 pm - Children's procession (Place du Tribunal) followed by a free hour on the rides
- Monday at 6:15 pm - Youth Procession
- On the Shooters' Square
- Free on Monday after the children's procession
- Snacks along Avenue du Stade
- Hot dishes in the Halle des Fêtes (rib steak, roast beef, chicken, beef tongue, etc.)
- Bar and vault in the Halle des Fêtes
By public transport:
Trains from Estavayer-le-Lac, Fribourg, Murten, Lausanne (10 minutes walk from the train station)
- Parking at the Place Général-Guisan (5 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour
- Parking on the Place de la Concorde (10 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour
- Parking Guillermaux (10 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour