An original and exceptional trip.
Between friends, for a company, a committe outing or for a reunion, etc... A nice little ride through the Broye on a carriage drawn by horses while you are eating a cheese fondue. During 1:30 hours, you prepare and eat your cheese fondue.
The departures take place in Sassel or Cugy/FR.
|Flat rate (1-6 people on the carriage)||350.- CHF|
|Additional adult||55.- CHF|
|Additional child (6-12 years old)||35.- CHF|
Informations or reservations :
Alexandre Cosendai, Sassel, mobile : 079 / 680.75.87
Olivier Vonlanthen, Cugy/FR, mobile : 079 / 224.44.37
Included in the price :
- the trip (ca. 1h30)
- fondue: 250gr of cheese per person
Regional products, to taste for the aperitive:
- Flûtes: 6.- / portion of ca. 100g
- Cold meat: 10.- / plate of ca. 60g
In extra :
- White wine: CHF 17.- for a half-liter
- Red wine: CHF 19.- for a half-liter
- Kirsch: CHF 4.-