Do you have many questions about the opening of our tourist attractions? Do you want to know which museums are open? Which events are taking place?
Please note that we try to keep up to date on a regular basis but changes can happen very quickly.
Museums and activities
- The quest of Humbert the Bastard : Can be done at any time
- Musée d'Estavayer-le-Lac et ses grenouilles : Opens on March 2nd
- Musée de l'Aviation Clin d'Ailes : Opens on March 3nd
- Musée romain de Vallon : Opens on March 3rd
- Village Lacustre de Gletterens : Can be visited but no animation until April 2021
- Centre Nature BirdLife de la Sauge : Closed
- Payerne Abbey Church : Opens on March 2nd
- Payerneland Aventure :Opens on March 1st
- Payerneland Karting : outdoor: Opens on March 1st
- Laurapark : Closed
- Golfs de Payerne et de Vuissens : Open
- Minigolf de la Rose d'Estavayer : Open. Please register in advance.
- Minigolf des Pommiers Cudrefin: Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (from March) from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Alphasurf equipment rental : Closed
- Cable ski : Closed
- Guided tours Estavayer and Payerne: Unauthorized
- Bowling : Closed
- Boats LNM : Do not sail until April 2021
RestaurantsRestaurants in the cantons of Vaud and Fribourg will be closed from the evening of December 26th.
To take away
EventsMost events are cancelled. Please check the regularly updated calendar.
We invite you to visit our partner's websites for further information.
Tourist office timetableMonday-Friday: 9am - 12pm / 1.30 pm to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed