Do you have many questions about the opening of our tourist attractions? Do you want to know which museums are open? Which events are taking place?
Please note that we try to keep up to date on a regular basis but changes can happen very quickly.
Museums and activities
- The open-air exhibition of Christmas cribs : takes place from December 5 to January 6
- Snowmen on the road : takes places from December 5 to January 31.
- The quest of Humbert the Bastard : Can be done at any time
- Musée d'Estavayer-le-Lac et ses grenouilles : Closed
- Musée de l'Aviation Clin d'Ailes : Opens on January 23, 2021
- Musée romain de Vallon : Closed
- Village Lacustre de Gletterens : Can be visited but no animation until April 2021
- Centre Nature BirdLife de la Sauge : Closed
- Payerne Abbey Church : Closed
- Payerneland Aventure :Closed
- Payerneland Karting :Closed
- Laurapark : Closed
- Golfs de Payerne et de Vuissens : Open
- Small tourist train: on request. Maximum 10 people
- Minigolf de la Rose d'Estavayer :Closed
- Minigolf des Pommiers Cudrefin:Closed
- Alphasurf equipment rental : Closed
- Cable ski : Closed
- Guided tours Estavayer and Payerne: Take place. Maximum 9 people
- Bowling : Closed
- Boats LNM : Do not sail until April 2021
ShopsShops are open and masks are mandatory
RestaurantsRestaurants in the cantons of Vaud and Fribourg will be closed from the evening of December 26th.
To take away
Restaurants of the region
EventsMost events are cancelled. Please check the regularly updated calendar.
We invite you to visit our partner's websites for further information.
Tourist office timetableMonday-Friday: 9am - 12pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed